Lets be sure my things came down hard and you couldn't wait here.
I believed it was all coming to an end, oh well but we were gonna pretend,
because what doesn't kill you, doesn't stay.
Well stop lying, I don't know why would you ever lie to me like i'm a little untrusting.
No its not over, not while I still need you around.
I started to want you more than I want to, that wasn't my finest hour,
but gone gone baby its all gone there's no one in the corner and no one at home,
now its over for me and its over for you.
There was a little bit of something in me and everything in you,
but I cant relate anymore and that's the problem
but there is something you better get straight,
I got no room in my life pick up the anchor and set it straight,
because what doesn't kill you, doesn't stay.
I believed it was all coming to an end, oh well but we were gonna pretend,
because what doesn't kill you, doesn't stay.
Well stop lying, I don't know why would you ever lie to me like i'm a little untrusting.
No its not over, not while I still need you around.
I started to want you more than I want to, that wasn't my finest hour,
but gone gone baby its all gone there's no one in the corner and no one at home,
now its over for me and its over for you.
There was a little bit of something in me and everything in you,
but I cant relate anymore and that's the problem
but there is something you better get straight,
I got no room in my life pick up the anchor and set it straight,
because what doesn't kill you, doesn't stay.

No comments:
Post a Comment