Saturday, 10 May 2014

Rebellion In It's Purest Form

I can't be the only one who sometimes has panic attacks because I feel like my roots are too deep and I must leave this very instant or I never will.

I want to take a road trip. I don’t want a partner,
My city is the only friend I want.
I want to get out of here and head somewhere new with no aim, 
with just a wanderlust in my heart.
I'm perfectly lonely because I don't belong to anyone nobody belongs to me,
It’s my city that belongs to me and I belong to her.
People aren't my forte, they will never be.
People even more than things have to be restored, renewed, reclaimed and redeemed.
Someday I will tear up my heart, shut it down and leave.
With no one to hold me down, none to define me
Just the Skyscraper that will define the city line and me.
No love letters to live on just scraps of receipts, candy wrappers, tickets to bask on.
Sure, I’ll be petrified to do it all by myself but as if I’m not right now.
At least the feeling of being solidified will help me stay alive.
Wanderers never have anyone to run to, we believe we are the “Misfits”.
Books, Music, Coffee, Souvenirs and Memories are all we have.  
Travel teaches you pain, empathy, humanity and love.
To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.
It’s hard to escape from people, but it’s harder to escape from places.
Defy the bounds, take a trip, leave a little piece of your heart for the cities you’ve been to and never let the wandering soul rest.



Dress up, Write Stories, Travel, Party and Kiss People Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment